When customers buy sympathy flowers from us, we always encourage them to include a card and say a few words to express their heartfelt condolences to comfort their grieving friend, family, or colleague. The sympathy card is also a way to let them know who the flowers are from if you ordered them online and are having them delivered.
Tips for Writing a Sympathy Card
When writing a card to go with your sympathy flower arrangements:
- Keep it short and sweet.
- No need to force anything if you've got nothing much to say at the moment or if you were not very close with the deceased or their family, like if they're a corporate client and you're sending the flowers to show respect.
- Speak from the heart.
- Write about a fond memory you shared with the deceased if you knew them personally. Offer support to your grieving friend by assuring them you'll be there for them if they need anything.
In photo: Love and Lisianthus, $189
Thoughtful Messages for Sympathy Bouquets
Here are some traditional but thoughtful messages to put on sympathy cards.
- I am very sorry for your loss.
- My heartfelt condolences.
- My sincerest sympathies
- Our hearts go out to you and your family in this time of sorrow.
- "Name of the deceased" will forever be in our hearts.
- Praying for strength and comfort for you during this time. We are here for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need a friend.
Beautiful Sympathy Flowers for Delivery in Santa Monica
Express your condolences through our beautiful sympathy flowers. It doesn't matter where you are in the world. Take your pick from our collection of white orchids and flower arrangements, and we'll make sure they get delivered to your loved ones' Los Angeles, Orange County, or Santa Monica address.
Orchid Republic is a local floral boutique with studios in Sherman Oaks, Costa Mesa, and Santa Monica. We have an extensive selection of orchids and floral arrangements, making thoughtful and tasteful gifts for all occasions.
For questions on appropriate sympathy flowers, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our friendly florists will be happy to assist you.