Whether you're flying into a beautiful destination to celebrate a special occasion with your partner — let's say their birthday or your anniversary as a couple — or they're checking in on their own, a gorgeous flower arrangement is waiting to greet them at their hotel room is a certified swoon-worthy surprise.
So can you order flower deliveries to hotels? Absolutely! This article talks about everything you need to know to get beautiful bouquets delivered to loved ones checked in a hotel — how to know they arrived and the essential information you need to make it happen.
What Information Do You Need?
Heart's Desire, $165
- Recipient's full name and contact details
- Check-in and check-out dates
- Hotel Name, complete address, and contact details
How to Order Flowers to Send to Your Partner's Hotel
- Make sure you've got the hotel name and check-in dates correctly.
- Shop flowers online and select the most fitting to the occasion.
- Provide the recipient's name and hotel information for the delivery details.
- In the delivery note, inform us that you are ordering for someone checked into the hotel for the specific dates and other instructions.
Can The Hotel Give Me The Room Number For Delivery?
Prince Charming, $300
Typically, hotels will only allow flower deliveries to be left at the reception desk for security reasons. However, they may call the guest to inform them of the delivery and ask their permission if they want them to be taken up to their room or if they can pick it up from the lobby.
On the other hand, if you are planning an elaborate surprise and want your loved one to see the beautiful floral arrangement inside their hotel room, it's best to call the hotel directly and coordinate the surprise with them.
How Do I Know If the Flowers Were Delivered?
At Orchid Republic, we always send photos of flowers as proof of delivery and information about where they were left and who received them.
SHOP CHIC FLOWERS FOR SAME-DAY HOTEL FLOWER DELIVERY
Orchid Republic is an upscale floral boutique. Wherever you are, you can shop online and have us deliver flowers to hotel addresses in Los Angeles, Orange County, and Santa Monica. We have an extensive selection of premium orchids and floral arrangements that make elegant centerpieces for your home and special occasions, including: