Flower Arrangements in Silver LakeWe at Orchid Republic also provide flower delivery in Silver Lake and in other areas around Los Angeles. Whether it’s for your home or office or as a thoughtful gift, we ensure that our flower arrangements arrive fresh and fabulous every time.
Gift Boxes Silver LakeLuxurious gifts of special wines and bubblies, aromatherapy candles, delicate essential oils, soaps and body lotions, and deliciously divine chocolates are made even better with mouthwatering with cymbidium and phalaenopsis orchids, roses, succulents, moss, and other ornaments in gorgeous arrangements that please the eyes and other senses.
Succulent Arrangements Silver LakeEqually charming but minus the high maintenance, succulents deserve a spot in your home or office too. Our succulent arrangements come in all shapes, sizes, and colors imaginable, so there’s definitely something that will suit your taste and style.
About Silver Lake
Silver Lake is an affluent neighborhood in Los Angeles. It’s surrounded by other equally cool and posh LA villages, such as the Elysian Valley, East Hollywood, and Echo Park.
Formerly known as Ivanhoe in the 1900s, the prime residential and commercial address, which was built around the city reservoir, got its new, trendier name from then Water Board Commissioner Herman Silver.
Walt Disney established his first ever big studio in Silver Lake, at the corner of Griffith Park Boulevard and Hyperion Avenue, from which affiliate Walt Disney companies are named after, such as Hyperion Books and the Hyperion Theater.
Silver Lake is conveniently a short drive away from Orchid Republic, which is based in Studio City.
5 Things to Do in Silver Lake
Silver Lake has quite a reputation for being the melting pot everything indie. Whether it’s music, art, or film, LA’s hippest neighborhood has its arms open to all kinds of art and artists likewise.
An impressively pedestrian-friendly, bike-friendly, and family-friendly village, Silver Lake is teeming with unique shopping spots and chill hang-outs, from vintage boutiques to artisanal coffee. Silver Lake is oozing with creativity and inspiration that walking its sidewalks is like a trip to an art gallery itself with their vibrant and magnificently painted murals.
Here are some more exciting activities to add to your Silver Lake bucket list:
- Do your early morning jog or plan a happy picnic with your family at the sprawling Silver Lake Reservoir.
- Channel your inner wine connoisseur at Silverlake Wine.
- Check out Silver Lake’s local Farmers’ Market.
- Take a dive into the local indie music scene at The Satellite.
- Go see Chandelier Tree by Brion Topolski and Adam Tenenbaum on Silver Lake Drive.
- Have your photo taken behind the iconic Elliot Smith Figure 8 mural.
- Get your dose of shopping (or window shopping) therapy at the Sunset Junction.
- Stroll around the neighborhoods public outdoor stairways.
Romantic Restaurants and Wedding Venues Near Silver Lake
Gastronomically speaking, Silver Lake doesn’t disappoint with its massive selection of fine dining restaurants with the perfect combination of mouthwatering menu and striking interiors.
On the hunt for a brand new date spot? Here are our top recommendations for romantic restaurants near Silver Lake:
- Cliff’s Edge - 3626 W Sunset Blvd
- Café Stella - 3932 West Sunset Boulevard
- Pine & Crane - 1521 Griffith Park Boulevard
- Trois Familias - 3510 Sunset Boulevard
- Michael Angelo Ristorante - 2742 Rowena Ave
- Wolfdown - 2764 Rowena Ave
- Sawyer – 3709 W Sunset Blvd
For weddings, debuts, birthdays, and other special occasions, there are a number of chic venues near Silver Lake for your liking, depending on your theme or motif and the size of your party.
The good news is Orchid Republic is just a short drive away from these lovely date spots in Silver Lake. This means whether you’re throwing out a party, may it be an intimate or a big black-tie event, or making a grand gesture to win somebody’s heart, we can deliver your orchid arrangements or accommodate all your flower requirements at this Los Angeles location all the time.